St Paul’s Institute’s series ‘Democracy and the Common Good’ seeks to foster a national conversation to emphasise the value of the common good to arrive at a policy framework to help address the existing anxieties facing our society.
This event will looks at the prospect of Brexit and its implications for the City of London in relation to freedom of movement and labour. Using the question 'what kind of city do we want to be?' as our guide, we will be bringing together a panel of speakers to consider who is welcome here?
- Rt Revd & Rt Hon Dame Sarah Mullally, Bishop of London.
- Christian May, Editor, City-AM
- Bernard Donoghue, Association of London Visitor Attractions
- Dr Adrian Pabst, University of Kent
- Moderated by Katie Harrison, ComRes