Question Time Stamps for Quick Reference:
1. 0:09 If aliens do exist, how would that affect the faith of Christians? Would aliens disprove Christianity?
2. 16:19 Regarding 1 Corinthians 7: 14 where it speaks of sanctification for the unbeliever if married to a believer, I have found it hard to understand that passage and was wondering if you could help me.
3. 20:11 Have you heard of the Documentary Hypothesis, and if so, can you tell me your thoughts about it?
4. 22:00 I believe in Christianity, but I have major doubts about Heaven & a fear of death. Can I know for sure while here on earth that it's true?
5. 27:00 How is Hebrews 13:2 to be interpreted? Have some people literally entertained angels without being aware? Do angels actually interact with creation in a tangible sense?
6. 30:39 I often hear Christians say that when we face big struggles it's because good things are coming. Is there any Biblical truth to this, or is this just a different version of the prosperity gospel?
7. 32:04 Is “revival” biblical?
8. 33:42 Why does Isaiah 9:6 call Jesus the “everlasting Father”? Oneness Pentecostals keep using this verse against me and I haven’t seen a good response. I don’t want to twist the Bible.
9. 34:56 I have such a sensitive conscience that I feel it’s a burden sometimes. People can’t even remember what I’m apologizing for! How can I change this? Not to be free to sin, but to live.
10. 37:36 Are women allowed to speak at all during Bible study? Such as read the Bible, pray the opening/closing prayer, or give commentary, and just not teach? Or do we have to be completely silent the entire time?
11. 38:07 What are your thoughts on Judges 11 and why Jephthah made his vow and followed through with it, even after God's Spirit was on him?
12. 43:35 Why don’t we celebrate Jewish holidays? God says in the OT to observe them forever. During the 1,000 year reign with Christ, we all observe them. Why don’t grafted-in Christians observe them now?
13. 46:00 I am trying to disciple my dad and he says he believes in Christ, yet wants nothing to do with Him. What do I do?
14. 47:53 How would you recommend determining credible commentaries, studies, & pastors? I am a new Christian & have concern about being inadvertently led astray by unbiblical interpretations & viewpoints.
15. 49:20 Mike describes himself as “charismatic” a lot. I’m just wondering if he can clarify what he means by that. Does he or his church practice the “gifts of the Spirit,” like tongues, prophecy, etc.?
16. 54:00 How can you know for sure that a loved one went to heaven?
17. 54:44 I have heard the range for Jesus' death to be between 26-36 (A.D.) with 30 and 33 being the most agreed upon contenders for Jesus’ death. Can we know for certain the exact year He died?
18. 55:58 If God said He would rid all creatures with a flood, what happened to the fish? And if they died, how did they multiply, because fish can’t be on an ark?
19. 56:29 Are "white lies" ok, to spare your spouse’s feelings? For example, when they ask what someone said and you say "I'm not really sure," but you do remember.
20. 59:09 How much freedom do we have in the marriage bed? Are some sexual acts prohibited even for married couples?
Every Friday at 1pm PT
Here’s how you get your questions answered in the Q&A
1) Please reread your question before you ask to ensure that it will make sense to me. Clarity is paramount.
2) Wait till we go live before asking. We don’t take questions until then.
3) Put a “Q” at the beginning of your question.
4) Please only ask once, our mods are checking the chat continually.
5) I’m truly sorry if I’m unable to get to your question. I know its a bummer, but I am doing my best.
6) If you arrive late we may have already gathered 20 questions. Please check the live chat to see if we are full on Qs. Thanks!