Mass movements don’t begin with a “mass.” To get the ball rolling on any endeavor, all you need is 10 percent—10 percent of the people, 10 percent of the motivation, 10 percent of the adoption of values or influx of influence. That 10 percent will take care of the other 90 percent—and, before you know it, that 10 percent will be the catalyst for 100 percent change.
I'm looking for leaders with a true commitment to lead others through positive influence. Is that you?
Learn how the John Maxwell Team Leadership, Coaching, Speaking, and Training Development Program can help you take your organization, leadership, and life to the next level.