I've been meaning to give a full update on what's going on with this online ministry for a while now. Today's the day!
Question Time-Stamps for Quick Reference:
1. 28:51 How can we justify God wiping out the Canaanites in
the Old Testament? A lot of skeptics would say that it was genocidal.
2. 32:18 I’ve been taking courses on proper hermeneutics, and
I feel ready to study God’s Word, but I’m intimidated by the fear of
misinterpretation/not knowing where to start. Suggestions?
3. 33:52 Why does the NIV call Jesus Satan? (Isaiah 14: 12
and Revelation 22: 16)
4. 36:00 How do I approach a family member who may be dying
soon and thinks they are saved, when in my gut I truly question their
5. 37:08 Why don’t you see Luke 21 (at least the beginning)
as fulfilled prophecy?
6. 39:25 What is the difference between godly grief and
worldly grief, and how can I repent better, specifically when dealing with lust
(2 Cor. 7: 10)?
7. 44:33 Can you explain what the sevenfold spirit is, in
Revelation 1: 4?
8. 48:40 What are your views on Complementarianism/Egalitarianism?
9. 52:36 Are you going to release any new worship music?
10. 53:05 Would you be able to discuss Lutheran theology
sometime?/Also, would you be able to teach about eschatology and Heaven?
11. 53:58 Why has God stopped performing “big signs” like in
the Old Testament? (ex: burning bush, parting the Red Sea, fire from Heaven…etc.)
12. 55:21 How can we differentiate between someone claiming
new revelation from God above the Bible, and revelation as in a word or prophecy,
such as 1 Corinthians 14: 30?
13. 57:53 Do you have any suggestions for a
devotional that would grab my attention but be exegetical in its content?
I teach a Sunday evening Bible study at Hosanna Christian Fellowship, here's the info if you want to come for a visit. Be mindful that we have two buildings and this is the correct address for my study.
16523 Bellflower Blvd.
Bellflower CA, 90706
- Starts at 5pm. Park in the rear. Look for the dove. Head upstairs.
My desire is for this ministry to be freely available to all so please enjoy and be blessed by it without ever feeling any obligation to give. If you are among the few that do want to partner in supporting this work then please click here. https://biblethinker.org/index.php/donate