~Question Time Stamps for Quick Reference: ~
1. 0:12 Do you agree with any of the 5 points of Calvinism? And what is the one “point” you see as the hardest to reconcile?
2. 16:17 Jesus cast out many demon-possessed people on Earth. With the explosion of the human population and religions, one would think this phenomenon would be more prevalent today, but it’s not. Any insight?
3. 18:31 What's your response to the idea that Isaiah was written by multiple authors?
4. 20:06 Do you believe that God is a matchmaker for Christian couples? The idea of waiting on “the one” whom God has chosen as your spouse? Some pastors say this is a waste of time, or unrealistic.
5. 24:49 Is it biblically o.k. for a trinitarian Christian to marry a Oneness Christian?
6. 25:41 In constructing a biblical theology, where do we start? How do we construct a biblical method for doing theology?
7. 28:00 Any advice for a Christian who lives with parents that are always swearing, drinking, and watching vulgar things? Whenever I give them my opinion, they think I'm being judgmental. Am I?
8. 30:09 My country, Armenia, a Christian Nation since 301AD, is defending their lives from genocide by Turkey & Azerbaijan. What are some actions I can take as a Christian? That is, can I go to war if it is to defend?
9. 32:04 What separates us from an angel? They had (have?) free will too, right? Is it still possible for them to fall from grace/Heaven if they choose?
10. 33:52 Have you heard of the Berisheet Prophecy in Genesis 1:1 regarding end times? It is something I've run into a lot recently and wanted to know if you have any thoughts on it.
11. 34:46 My JW friend says the Greek for “soul” just refers to any living being (person or animal) and that the “immortal soul” is taken from the Greeks and was not a Jewish belief. How would you respond?
12. 36:22 Do you plan to do more verse-by-verse studies of other books of the Bible? (Mark is great!)
13. 36:59 Is it a sin for a Christian not to vote in elections? Will not voting negatively affect one's relationship with God? Thoughts or advice?
14. 38:44 Is it better not to give if you can't do it cheerfully/lovingly, or would it be better to give even if reluctantly in order to pick up your cross and try to imitate Jesus? (I don't mean just money.)
15. 40:39 What is the purpose of a church service? Should it primarily be for believers, or should it be intentionally inclusive of those in attendance who are not saved?
16. 43:00 How do you respond to people who use verses like 1 John 3:6 to say that, as they mature in the faith, Christians come to a point where they will completely stop sinning?
17. 46:05 I’ve been told by Christians that their relationship with God is personal and they don’t wish to discuss anything in regard to religion. Is this biblical?
18. 48:18 What is your favorite Bible verse? (A verse that you would look at daily that gives you courage and strengthens you…or multiple?)
19. 50:07 Where is God's help when fighting a porn addiction? Why does it seem that crying out in prayer yields little help, and even when resisting the temptation, I'm left exhausted?
20. 54:54 Should Christians follow OT dietary laws? Many people point to Acts, but I'm stuck on the prophecy in Isaiah 66: 16-17 where eating pork still seems to be detestable to God, even in the end times.Every Friday at 1pm PT
After my first video on Limited Atonement I got a rebuttal video from Dr. James White and I did a MUCH more in depth response to the Calvinist reasoning and to Dr. White in a second video (both are linked below and you can find Dr. White's video in the description of the second)
1st on Limited Atonement: https://youtu.be/DAKyQrAO3ps
2nd (deeper theological discussion) on Limited Atonement: https://youtu.be/shpZMRhr4uM
Here’s how you get your questions answered in the Q&A
1) Please reread your question before you ask to ensure that it will make sense to me. Clarity is paramount.
2) Wait till we go live before asking. We don’t take questions until then.
3) Put a “Q” at the beginning of your question.
4) Please only ask once, our mods are checking the chat continually.
5) I’m truly sorry if I’m unable to get to your question. I know its a bummer, but I am doing my best.
6) If you arrive late we may have already gathered 20 questions. Please check the live chat to see if we are full on Qs. Thanks!