Every time I talk publicly about the relationship between responsibility and meaning, the audience falls silent...
Timon Dias, editor of Geenstijl, the largest Dutch weblog, interviewed me, for the second time, on January 6th (we had spoken a year before: https://bit.ly/2Ay0k2i).
This interview covered:
1. a review of my lecture tour and other activities last year;
2. the political-correctness-inspired attempt to replace the narrative of individual identity with that of the collective;
3. The archetypal structure of the movie "Gladiator";
4. The role of the artist as mediator between the dream world and consciousness;
5. The idea of individuation (a concept of Carl Jung).